Welcome to your Future with KwikMaid! We have Christian values and treat others like we want to be treated. We have a fun close-knit team environment where you can learn and grow. We believe in promoting from with-in and there are numerous opportunities for growth within our business. We offer paid hands on training for 4 weeks where you will be with the team lead and the owner of the business.
What qualities we look for in a candidate:
- Have a positive outlook on life.
- Honest, Punctual, Hard-working, Person of integrity, Non-smoker.
- Someone that is hungry for MORE in life.
- Someone that will treat our clients and their property with respect.
- Someone that will treat our company like it’s their own.
Each day at KwikMaid starts with a short meeting over coffee and encouragement for the day. This is a time when you receive any special instructions, training updates and spend some time with other team members.We work in a team of two unless it is hands on training in the field for a new employee. Some of the benefits of working at KwikMaid:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- No night, weekend or holiday work
- Paid hands on training
- Company supplies
- Career advancement opportunities